1) In the event of inclement weather or hazardous road conditions we withhold to cancel or reschedule any rides, or horsemanship sessions scheduled. Events hosted at the Martin Ranch will be planned with seasonal weather in mind, but extreme conditions may lead to cancellation.
2) Although safety is a priority, guests need to understand there is an inherent risk in participating in any activity, event or attraction. We expect guest(s)to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner. Guests must also obey all oral and written warnings. Guests who do not comply may be required to leave the Ranch without refund.
3) Food, beverages or coolers may be brought into the Ranch. The Ranch does have picnic areas available for guests.
4) Please do not bring your animals to the Ranch without prior warning.
5) Please close gates behind you as you go, our horses will take any chance for a run around the property!
6) Guests at the ranch will be required to sign a liability waiver, and requested to sign a photo/video release.
7) No children under 10 years old without prior approval. Children under 16 years old must ne accompanied by a legal guardian over 18 years of age.
Are your horses beginner friendly?
All of our horses are best suited to experienced riders, they're all strong-willed and need a confident rider with a solid seat.
How do I pay for my ride?
We currently accept Payments on our web site, credit cards or Paypal at time of booking, or cash, check, card, Paypal or Venmo for anything paid on the day.
What do I wear?
Guests must dress for horse riding. We ride western; boots with heels, appropriate pants and long sleeve shirts, cowboy hats or helmets. Rain wear as we ride in the rain or shine.
What if it rains?
NH weather is crazy and it changes in a heartbeat! So please call if you have concerns about the weather and we can try to reschedule for a different day if needed.
Are walk-ins welcome?
Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate walk-ins for horsemanship lessons or trail rides.